About Us

Insurance House

Personalised Insurance for Property Investors:

Did you know that many of the specific risks associated with having a rental property are not covered in a standard home and contents policy. The best way to combat this is to have a specific landlords insurance policy which is designed to cater for the specific risks associated with owning a rental property.

Contents Insurance:

Although you may think you only need to cover your building and you have no contents in the property, you may have a shock if you were to have a claim and find out that the insurance on your building does not cover Carpets, curtains and Internal Blinds, these items are classed as Contents and you would need to include cover for Contents on your policy and to cover any other items of contents you may have at the property.

Cover for Rent:

Landlord policies also cover the loss of rent following accidental loss or damage to your building. If your property is so badly damaged that it is uninhabitable you would need to have cover to pay the lost rent until the buildings can be lived in after repairs.

Liability Cover:

This area could become a financial nightmare unless you are adequately covered. Liability cover is very important as it will cover your legal liability as a result of an incident that causes loss or damage to someone else’s property, or death or bodily injury to other people.

Building Sum Insured:

Many people make the mistake of Insuring their property for what the Market Value is or in some cases what they paid for the property. Insurance covers are there to reinstate or replace the property and if a home was to be burnt to the ground the replacement of that home may be far more than you paid for it or far more to rebuild than what you would get when selling your property. Do some research and make sure you could rebuild your home back to the standard and size you currently have for what you have it covered for on your policy.

Your home or your Investment property are the biggest assets most of us will ever own and it is very important to ensure that you have the correct insurance cover in place before a loss occurs. Our office can give you a Quote on Home and Contents, Landlords Insurance, Motor Vehicle, Business or Farm Insurance Covers, call the Office on 08 87521933 or mobile 0419 820 729 for a quote.

Ray White (Bordertown & District) is an Authorised Representative 000257502 of Insurance House Pty Ltd ABN 33 006 500 072 AFSL 240954.

Any advice contained with this website is general advice only and does not take into consideration your individual  financial situation or needs.  Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase insurance, you should consider the appropriateness of it, having regard to your objectives.  You should also consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the Insurance Policy concerned.

Click Here to View the Financial Services Guide